Summary: Provide an API to read user account information stored in a secure manner.
- As a User, I'd like to use a SSO (Single Sign On) mechanism to enable multiple services; configured for an account, for a provider.
- As a User, I can see the list of available accounts configured on my device at any point in time.
Account API requirements can be split in to these parts, account enumeration, login, interoperability and Qt Quick bindings.
- Account Enumeration: List all the accounts and services on the device.
- Login: Process login to a specific account and return a handler for a service.
- Interoperability: Where possible, Accounts and other Mobility domains should be integrated (e.g. contacts, presence, messaging, organizer). [This is subject to other applications/clients' readiness.]
- Add Qt Quick (QML) bindings to the API.