I built Qt5 from Git with MSVC2010 SP1 by myself, I used ICU5.0 to build QtWebkit. But I found it couldn't display Chinese characters correctly on Windows, the official example under qt5\qtwebkit-examples-and-demos\examples\browser has the same issue. Yes, I checked this issue on Windows 7, Mac OSX 10.6.8 and Ubuntu 12.10, only Windows version has this problem. Someone has reported this issue before but got no reply. https://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/21022 .
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-29579|
|41751,2||QWindowsFontDatabase: provide better fallbackFamilies.||stable||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|