Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Currently pressing Pre-check button in Gerrit builts all build configurations.
This is waste of resources if the pre-check is needed for only some configurations.
Pressing the button should open a dialog where user can select the build configurations before the pre-checks are started.
Dialog should have following options:
- Minimal (default) => builds 3-5 most important configuration
- BuildOnly => no test will be run
- Windows => builds all Windows configurations defined for the branch
- Linux => builds all Linux configuration defined for the branch
- MacOS => builds all MacOS configuration defined for the branch
- IOS => builds all IOS configuration defined for the branch
- Android => builds all Android configuration defined for the branch
- Full => => builds all configuration defined for the branch, except insignificant ones