Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: 5.9
Fix Version/s: 5.11.2
Python 3.6.1 (v3.6.1:69c0db5, Mar 21 2017, 18:41:36) [MSC v.1900 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32 (official binaries)
PySide2-5.9.0a1-5.9.5-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl (20-Mar-2018 10:50)
When hiding a QWidget Containing a QListWidget using QPropertyAnimation, hovering above an item of the QListWidget makes the item disappear.
Moving the mouse out of the QListWidget seems to redraw the QListWidget properly.
To reproduce the issue:
1) C:\Python36\python.exe fds.py
2) hover on QListWidgetItems (everything is good so far)
3) click on "Toggle List View" (QListWidget folds)
4) click on "grey rectangle" at the top left corner of the window to unfold the QListWidget
5) hover on QListWidget items. Items disapear on hover ?!?!?
I trimmed down the sample from one of our script. It's been running great on every custom build of PySide2 we made for the past year or so.
I believe this also worked fine in PySide1.
When switching to the official alpha wheels this problem surfaced. Switching to our old custom build fixes the issue.
Please let me know if you have any questions.