1) I have added the GCC compilers from QtC for C and C++ targets, on options-> build&run->compilers tab (see gcc-avr-c.png, gcc-avr-c++.png):
2) I have added a new Bare Metal Device
3) I have aded new non-qt AVR gcc Kit, based on AVR GCC compiler (see avr-kit.png)
4) I have created an simple C-like qbs project application, using the QtC wizard.
Attempt to opening for this application causes parsing errors like:
5) Next, I have added the 'avr' architecture to qbs profile settings of selected AVR kit (see avr-qbs-profile-settings.png, avr-qbs-profile-settings-view.png):
6) Now, the project was successfully parsed and the application has been successfully compiled
7) This command:
gives output in 'avr-gcc-info.log'