Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- A project is resolved with a dependency that cannot be found, due to missing or wrong qbsSearchPaths for example
- The fallback module provider tries to create a module for the missing dependency
- Once the qbsSearchPaths is fixed, Qbs still tries to load the previously generated module
- There is no way to get rid of the false generated module(s).
- add a command line flag to qbs resolve that wipes generated modules, in analogy to --force-probe-execution. Or replace the latter with a broader flag that also wipes generated modules and re-executes probes.
- Add this functionality in Qt Creator as well or even better, do it automatically when explicitly clicking "reparse".