This epic captures all the work related to upstreaming Multi-Language database.
- json files as reference implementation
- No excel support at this point
- General Cleanup
- The Customer-specific stuff needs to be removed
- Specify what should be part of a minimal "default" implementation
- Upstream Qt6 enablers on the framework side
- Create json backend
- JSON Export (translationId and translations)
- JSON Import (translationId and translations)
- .qmlproject defines supported languages and default language
- This requires a dialog/settings page that allows setting the supported language and default language
- polish of UI and multi-line support
- Streamlined translation runner result
The results of the translation runner do not belong into the JSON files, but we should generate a seperate report as a file.