This QSR version development aims to fulfill the following objectives:
- Functional safety management (Safety Plan)
- ISO 26262:2018 standard compliance
- Certification artifacts
- Rendering output verification for Snapdragon 8155P (QSR-539)
- We use Display processor unit (DPU) CRC-calculation to verify the output
- Background fill color for Safe Items (QSR-1217)
- CRC output validation does not work with the transparent background.
- CRC is calculated for all display layers.
- The safety items are drawn on the top-most layer.
- Test development (QSR-1203)
- Improve the integration of the static analysis tools to the development processes
- Convert manual tests to automated tests (integration and GUI tests).
- Expand the test configurations in the release test automation (RTA)
- Documentation (QSR-1204)
- Safety manual
- Customer document deliverables
- Qt Safelayout Tool input data validation improvements (QSR-1149)
- Tool usability-related issues were found in QSR 1.2 testing and were planned to fix in the 1.3 release.
- Fix bugs after the above tasks have been done
- Prototyping to create a proof of concept and basis for planning
- Customer experimentation and validation during development
- Agile testing by integrating quality engineering into the development
- Minimum viable product (MVP) definition to
- limit the scope,
- prioritize tasks and
- prevent feature creep
The project has fixed the following items:
- quality target (ASIL-D) level, and
Hence the only variable thing is the content. There are three priorities for the content:
- Must have
|Review Schedule and Risks - Initial version||Closed|
|Review Schedule and Risks- after sprint 1||Closed|
|Review Schedule and Risks - after sprint 2||Closed|
|Review Schedule and Risks - after sprint 3||Closed|
|Review Schedule and Risks - after sprint 4||Closed|
|Review Schedule and Risks- after sprint 5||Closed|
|Review Schedule and Risks - after sprint 6||Closed|
|Review Schedule and Risks - after sprint 7||Reported|