This is nice to have tuning.
Word documents have proper header and footer and cover page.
TestRail PDF prints do not have proper header and footer, and cover page is merged in post-processing.
Is it possible to unify the PDF document structures?
- By postprocessing them with Adobe DC Pro
- By using different PDF writer in the TestRail server
- By using different web browsers in the prints that allow headers and footers (other than the page address and title)
- By using the Adobe DC Pro PDF printer options when printing
- By writing an UI script for the TestRail (according to the examples) that will produce the wanted data.