Today Qt 3D Studio handles only single presentation editing at a time. This is not sufficient as there is clear need to be able to open a whole 3D Studio project (.uia file) and be able to:
- Browse the presentations in that project file.
- Create new subpresentations easily with simple right click action.
- Delete subpresentations from the project.
- Open multiple presentations for editing simultaneously with quick switching between those.
- Share objects between sub-presentations (no need to load same object multiple times).