The "Flip compressed texture" is ignored and he KTX textures are not displayed properly if we are using the "Use ktx textures if available" option.
- If the KTX texture is applied explicitly to the object the texture is displayed as it should be.
- If the texture is applied as PNG and then the runtime uses the KTX the flipping of the texture is ignored
- On custom shaders the flipping of the texture is ignored
- Tested on VM/Linux and Target hardware
- Used ASTC or ETC2 compression for the test
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QT3DS-4161|
|314064,1||Fix invert UV for png images with compressed versions||master||qt3dstudio/ogl-runtime||Status: ABANDONED||+1||0|