Steps to reproduce:
- Make finger touch on the list item about 300ms.
- Make very short shifting of the finger during touch release. Please control distance of the shift it should be very short to avoid a scroll of the list view.
- The list item delegate shouldn't have "pressed" state. The background color must correspond to "normal" state.
- The log should contain the track: "onPressedChanged true".
- The list item delegate keeps the "pressed" state.
- There aren't tracks about "pressed" property changing.
- This scenario is applicable only for touch screen and finger touch, in the same time it works as expected for the mouse.
- The problem is reproduced only if "interactive" and "pressDelay" properties are set simultaneously in a ListView component.
- Please find sources of example and video in attachment.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-102037|
|405435,2||Control in pressDelay Flickable: detect touch release near press pos||tqtc/lts-5.15||qt/tqtc-qtquickcontrols2||Status: MERGED||+2||0|
|405437,2||tst_QQuickControl::flickable: prove touch move after pressDelay is OK||dev||qt/qtdeclarative||Status: MERGED||+2||0|