ColorPicker from QWebEngineView is not modal and leads to make application unresponsive
If you have Modal Dialog with QWebEngineView inside. And page contains
<input type="color" id="colorpicker" value="#ff0000" title="OrigInput" ;
This should make color picker modal for the parent dialog but on macOS it opens behind of Dialog box.
Attached example reproduces it
1. Run attached WebColorDialogIssue with QT Creator.
2. Click button "Open Dialog With QWebEngineView".
3. Click Red button in dialog 2
4. ColorPicker will is not modal and it shows behind of dialog2.
5. Close dialog 2
6. Close color picker
7. Try to close MainWindow, Observe it is frozen