In Qt example "sliders", or any other Qt example with a combo box:
1. Click an edit field somewhere so that the edit field has keyboard focus.
2. Position your cursor over a combo box
3. Use your mouse scroll wheel to scroll up or down.
BUG: keyboard focus jumps from edit field to combo box.
Compare with Apple-authored TextEdit.app:
1. Open TextEdit.app
3. Open and Save tab
4. Position your cursor over a combo box
5. Use your mouse scroll wheel to scroll up or down.
Correct: the combo box does not switch keyboard focus.