Priority: Not Evaluated
Resolution: Out of scope
Affects Version/s: 4.7.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: (Inactive) EGL/Symbian
Environment:WinXP virtual machine. E71 and E75 production phones.
Installing the 4.7.2 Black team test packages fail.
Situation: 3 production phones, but the qt demo sis package is only rndsigned. I had to install each dependency manually and using the selfsigned packages.
1. Clean phone, set time/date to actual time, set in App Manager to
2. Install the dependencies (Open C, PIPS, Open C SSL, etc.).
3. Install SQL Lite 3 (self signed) from src/s60installs.
4. Install Qt self-signed package.
Gives an error about "sqllite3" not found.
Gives an error about "Result application error" (flashes quickly)
5. Install Qt WebKit self-signed package.
Gives an error "Component 'Qt' missing."
6. Install demos (anomaly, fluidlauncher, et al.).
"Component 'Qt' missing."
"Component 'QtWebKit' missing."
"Update Error" (for one of the demos)
The demos don't run on the E71. Fluidlauncher executes in E75.