QGraphicsWebView or QWebView includes a url input box and some HTML content. View is on portrait orientation.
- tested with pvkb-address book test application:
- select 'Tim Mclean's FORM Element Input Testcase' from 'GWeb' or 'Web'
- if 'GWeb' selected, set scroll bar's 'on'
1. Tap the 'Text field 4' (positioned at the bottom of screen area when the view is opened)
--> split view is opened on portrait mode with qwerty virtual keyboard.
2. Change the orientation from portrait to landscape.
Text input field is visible on the split view screen.
Vertical scroll bar is available on split view screen so that all QGraphicsWebView or QWebView content can be scrolled.
QGraphicsWebView: Text input field is not visible on split view screen after orientation change. Scroll bar is visible but it cannot be properly used for scrolling i.e. it's not possible to get focused text input field visible
QWebView: Scroll bar is visible but it cannot be properly used for scrolling i.e. it's not possible to get all text input fields visible.
Note: if 'Drag-drop edit' is selected from 'GWeb' or 'Web' and some text input field is tapped (e.g. 'Panda') so that split view opens:
- Change orientation from portrait to landscape and back to portrait
--> horizontal scroll bar is no more visible.
If this should be reported as a separate error, please comment.