Priority: P1: Critical
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 4.7.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Widgets: Widgets and Dialogs
Environment:C7 + 92_201107 Subcon (020.034) + Split view SHA eb9965301725cd9a466dbfaba350689fef82ab52
QGraphicsWebView includes url input box and some HTLM content.
- tested with pvkb-addressbook test application:
- select 'GWeb' and set scroll bars off
- select 'Mike's test' (reproduces also with 'Drag-drop edit')
1. Tap some text input field
-> split view is opened on portrait orientation with qwerty virtual keyboard.
2. Change the orientation from portrait to landscape.
Split view is correctly visible after orientation change.
At some point the landscape split view is not correct: the status pane area comes visible and fewer text widgets are visible on split view screen area.
If split view is closed, the view position has moved downwards (about in the middle of screen).
Note: I have reproduced this only on landscape orientation and reproducing might require quite many orientation switches.