1. Device is connected to available WLAN.
STEPS LEADING TO PROBLEM:
1. Launch the OVI store application.
2. Go to Categories view and select a category.
3. Change current Wlan to another available Wlan.
4. Sort the content in the category by tapping on "Top free" or "Best sellers".
Sorting result should be shown after a while.
Sorting is always in loading state and not successful.
FREQUENCY OF OCCURRENCE:
Another error raised to store client with the same behavior:
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch client and sign in.
2. Make the connection lost.
3. Go to any content's CIDP from client (or any other page need to load).
4. Connect the connection (e.g. select AT&T Internet) and check the behavior.
- Expected result:
Content details page displays.
- Actual result:
Note 'There was a problem...' and 'Retry' button displays after long time