Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: 4.7.4
Fix Version/s: 4.7.4
Environment:SW: Symbian Belle wk41
- E7 + SR1 wk41
- Activate Predictive Text (Settings -> Phone -> Language -> Predictive Text -> check Letter keyboard)
- Open the sample application (SandBoxQML.sis)
- Go to landscapemode, opening the keyboard slide
- Put cursor before the word "World"
- Type "gg" using the hardware keyboard
- Press down arrow to show the candidate list
- Select "gg" either by tapping, pressing space or enter key
- The text becomes "ThWorth" (video attached: 2011018_006.mp4)
- The text becomes "bbWorld"
NOTE: "Th" inserted instead of "bb" is a bug that needs to be fixed in Symbian's text input. On this report, please investigate why the last 2 letters "ld" get replaced by "th"