Found a few glitches in the Qt Quick Controls - Text Editor Example:
1) If cursor in top line, the alignment buttons in the toolbar work, but do not get marked as selected. (If e.g. click on "right align"-button, the "QTextEdit" text get aligned to the right, but the "left align"-button is still selected.
If cursor is positioned further down in the text, this works as expected.
2) Cut, Copy and Paste does not work at all (not from menu, toolbar, nor with shortcuts). Debug output however reads "Ctrl C pressed - in action..." when try to copy. No output for the Cut or Past actions.
3) When I change the font size the word before the cursor changes font size, even though there is space between the word and the cursor.
4) The text goes under the scrollbar. (Especially noticeable when the text is right aligned.
5) When click on any of the heading (e.g. "Font and Paragraph Styles"), the font size in the combo box disappears ("qrc:/qml/main.qml:232: Error: Cannot assign QString to int")
6) Should there be tooltips? (if yes, they are not working.. )