Priority: Not Evaluated
Affects Version/s: 5.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Build tools: macdeployqt
Mac OS X 10.7.4
This bug report connected to
I have a QtQuick application ( which also uses QmlDesktop components ) where all qml files and images added to Resources.
So main qml file loaded like this:
I managed to get macdeployqt tool works. ( There is a bug with double slashes in the paths to QT lib, but after you build your program, you are able to modify them to a normal one with install_name_tool. Then macdeployqt will change all links to a relative once)
After that my app bundle became broken, can't run my program. If I'm running it through gdb in my console - I see next error:
So somehow Resources became unavailable after macdeployqt has changed links to a relative ones inside executable.
How to reproduce:
1. Create QtQuick Application
2. Load qml files from resources
3. Change links to dynamic QT libs inside executable manually by install_name_tool - just delete double slashes.
4. run macdeployqt on your app bundle
5. Try to run your application, if it can not be run, use gdb to run executable and see error