Qt Creator 3.0.0
Testing device: Sony Ericsson Xperia active - Android 2.3.4
1. Create a new project
- Application / Qt Widgets application
- default settings, no need for a form (.ui)
- Android for armeabi-v7a (GCC 4.7, Qt 5.2.0)
2. Build & Run on a device
- application starts, pressing back-button quits the application as expected.
3. Add "QT += opengl" to .pro -file
4. Clean Project, Run qmake
5. Build & Run on a device
- application starts, pressing back-button does nothing.
- is required for
QTBUG-36712 Issues to be fixed before 5.3.0 Beta 1 release