Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.1, 5.2.0, 5.3.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: GUI: OpenGL
Environment:Ubuntu(Unity) 13.04, 13.10 (i386, amd64), 14.04 lts (amd64)
Ubuntu 14.04 lts + Qt 5.3.2. Can be reproduced by description.
Reproduce steps (at last I've test with Qt 5.2.0):
- start QtCreator
- open "hellogl" example (or any other OpenGL example)
- run it
- place app to the monitor, that you want to disconnect (in my case: laptop(1366x768) + external monitor (1920x1080), and app on the laptop's display)
- Open System settings -> Displays
- switch of monitor with app (in my case laptop) and apply changes
- after that OpenGL's scene is black and may be crash on application close
I can reproduce with external display too, but chance isn't 100 %. Need to repeat a few times.