Archlinux 64bit currently up to date with Qt5-base package with version 5.2.0-2
The statemachine doesn't fire a state transition after emitting a signal.
Seems like that the QSignalTransition has been disconnected from the signal.
///// TEST CASE DESCRIPTION //////
The program simply check if a user is currently connected to internet by polling google.com. The state machine has:
- two states ConnectedState and DisconnectedState
- two QSignalTransition
- one from Connected to Disconnected (fired on statemachine connected() signal)
- one from DisconnectedState to ConnectedState (fired on StateMachine disconnected() signal)
//// STEPS FOR REPRODUCING /////
1) Connect to internet
2) Start the program
3) The fsm go from DisconnectedState to Connected because the FSM emit the Connected() signal
4) From your pc disconnect from internet
5) The fsm go from ConnectedState to DisconnectedState because the FSM emit the Disconnected(0 state
6) Reconnect your pc to internet
7) The fsm ****DOESN'T*** trigger the transition from DisconnectState to ConnectedState, even if the Connected signal is emitted!!!!!