The QT_QPA_PLATFORM (QNX specific) no-fullscreen parameter isn't fully functional on the BlackBerry 10 platform. Some unit tests depend on the application window being a specific size. It would be useful if this parameter worked so that it could be used when running the unit tests.
1) set the QT_QPA_PLATFORM environment variable to "qnx:no-fullscreen"
2) From qtbase/examples/gui/rasterwindow, run "./rasterwindow".
3) The window occupies the entire screen.
4) From qtbase/examples/gui/openglwindow, run "./openglwindow".
5) The window occupies the entire screen.
6) From qtbase/tests/auto/widgets/graphicsview/qgraphicsview, run "./tst_qgraphicsview".
7) Many test failures occur because the windows are forced to full screen.