Crash happens if QGLFormat::openGLVersionFlags() is called before screeen is available. Possible scenario on Mac Mavericks when swithcing users and application is Login Item application.
QTBUG-37876. But crashes to different place.
- System: Maverics 10.9 OSX
- Qt version: 5.2.0
For the both case please find Steps to reproduce:
1) Build the sample application using Qt 5.2.0 and you get a binary image example sample.app
2) So copy this sample.app into /Application folder so that all users can run this application
3) Make this application as a login item for two or three users. For this go to System Preferences -> select Login items tab -> add the application name sample.app. Do this for all other users as well.
4) After adding the sample.app as login item for all users,then logout from all users.
5) Now start login to first user and then switch between different users.Then you will get crash.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-37878|
|82891,2||OSX: wait for presence of SystemUIServer before graphical startup||stable||qt/qtbase||Status: ABANDONED||-2||0|