- Lots of #ifdefs Q_WS_QWS (dead) and Q_WS_MAC (use: Q_OS_OSX or QGuiApplication::platformName() == "cocoa")
- Semi-fishy arguments parsing using QCoreApplication::arguments (should use QCommandLineParser, see fex https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,81954 )
- Apparently implements some local-server server , could use QLockFile?
- Bookmarks should contain qt.digia.com from start (see fex https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,79074 )
webkitwidgets\fancybrowser (what is so fancy about this example, btw?)
- Leaks mainwindow
- fishy arguments parsing using argv, should use QCommandLineParser)
- Default URL is Google, should be qt-project.org
Long/mid-term we will have several browser engines , it seems (WebKit, WebEngine, Active X IE and other native engines). It would probably help having some shared code or example for a browser that can use any of them...