When horizontal scroll bar is scrolled to some column to have view of particular column and when an Item of that column is clicked auto scroll Scrolls to left edge resulting that column out of view.
How to reproduce with our Dir View example:
- Run the dirview.exe example.
- Make the first column about 3 inches wide.
- Navigate in to a directory level such as C:\Qt\4.5.0.
- Resize the window so that it is about one inch wide.
- Scroll to the right so that entries in the selected directory are
- Click on one of the entries in the directory.
- The tree view should scroll to the left edge of the first column after a slight delay.
- is duplicated by
QTBUG-37800 View in Projects window alway left-aligned
- relates to
QTCREATORBUG-19204 Horizontally scroll file system view to an item when it is selected