As opposed to
QTBUG-37891 , this is present in 5.2.0, 5.2.1 and 5.3.1:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download qtbug39313.zip attached to this report, build it on Window/Linux with Qt 5.3.
3. Click file menu item 1. The menu unfolds as expected.
4. Click the same file menu item again to collapse it. It collapses as expected, but not that it lost highlighting (Vista style only), which will not be restored until you move mouse. That's an error.
5. Move the cursor to edit item and click it once to unfold. It doesn't unfold. That's an error.
6. Click it again; only now it will unfold correctly.
These steps can be repeated infinitely by moving between the two root menu items.
Same with a native (non-GL) widget (option -n). Works with normal widgets (-l)
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-39313|
|97048,2||Check geometry correctly when replaying popup mouse events.||5.4||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|
|98850,1||Check geometry correctly when replaying popup mouse events.||5.4.0||qt/qtbase||Status: ABANDONED||0||0|