On Focus change pre edit string disappears. Attached example reproduces the behavior.
Steps to reproduce
- In the 'Region and Language' select 'Change keyboards..' Add Japanese Microsoft IME Keyboard. (or run on Japanese edition of Windows)
- Run attached sample.
- From the Language Bar change the input language to Japanese. Also change the Input mode to Hiragana (it has the pre-edit state). Now the taskbar should have the icons shown in the taskbar.png
- Click a line edit and press 'a' key five times. (inputed "あああああ”in Japanese)
- Click another line edit and press 'a' once, six "あ" will appear unexpectedly.
- Click first line edit again, "あああああ" inputed will disappear