Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: 5.5.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: GUI: OpenGL
The following issues have been encountered so far when testing on an ODroid-XU3, both on fbdev and X11:
- QOpenGLWidget does not work at all. Somehow related to the FBO. No GL errors are given and the FBO seems to be complete. -> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/108997
- Even after the above fix the qopenglwidget example behaves odd: disable the timer and start adding new QOpenGLWidgets to the window. At some point they will just stop animating.
- Quick apps using multisampled FBOs are broken (textureinsgnode example). Incomplete attachments.
- The basic QQuickWidget example (quickwidget) is broken and features surreal mirrored textures after some clicking. The advanced one (qquickviewcomparison) works, though. -> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/109005/
- The textures example from qtbase has no textures on the sides of the cubes. QOpenGLTexture issue? -> disabled immutable storage for Mali in https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/109011/
- No vsync, or at least it is surely not 60 Hz. (X11) Not sure on fbdev, then again it does not really matter there because the driver is way too slow anyhow. -> to be fixed in the driver
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-45106|
|108966,5||eglfs: Disable the blinking cursor||5.5||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|
|108997,7||Use glFinish() in QOpenGLWidget unless glFlush() is known to be enough||5.5||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|
|109005,2||Fix flushing QQuickWidget||5.5||qt/qtdeclarative||Status: MERGED||+2||0|
|109011,2||Disable usage of glTexStorage on Mali ES 3.0||5.5||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|