Problem: (see attached QML and animated GIF)
- Setup a ListView which can be controlled via keyboard arrows keys
- Use two finger flick and move visible area a few pixel
- Now try to navigate with cursor keys
- Instead of smoothly scrolling at bounds the current item gets invisible
- The problem does not occur when I press the touchpad and drag
- If the problem occurs and I press touchpad, the problem disappears (of course that's not a workaround for a user)
- I also noticed that onMovementEnded is not emitted when using the touchpad the described way.