QWinOverlappedIoNotifier causes an increased memory consumption (a memory leak?) when are used the blocking waitForXX() methods.
How to reproduce (see also an source example from an attachment):
1. Create the QWinOverlappedIoNotifier and make connection to the notified() signal.
2. Open some file to read by CreateFile() with the FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED flag.
3. Set a file handle to the QWinOverlappedIoNotifier instance
4. Call the ReadFile() to try to read an one character from the file.
5. In the forever cycle call QWinOverlappedIoNotifier::waitForAnyNotified(-1) method
6. In the notified() handler call the ReadFile() again.
Open the TaskManager and watch for the memory consumption .
UPD the example need to run with specifying a full path to a file wchich need to read, e.g.:
PS: This (bug?) eats all memory..