Priority: P2: Important
Affects Version/s: 5.5.1
Component/s: Network: BearerManagement
Commits:c89d0f9d532a2719118614b9fa9b8efffbe12f2f (qt/qtbase/5.12.1) ced53c483da3b1d55850d2087d9a743983c8b944 (qt/qtbase/5.9)
Steps to reproduce:
- Run attached test case.
- Disable the network using the network manager tray icon.
- The in progress request fails with 'NetworkSessionFailedError'.
- Subsequent requests fail with 'UnknownNetworkError'.
- Reenable the network using the network manager tray icon.
- Requests continue to fail indefinitely with 'UnknownNetworkError'.
- Once the network is reenabled, subsequent requests should complete successfully.
This bug does not happen (i.e. requests complete successfully once network is reconnected):
- If libqnmbearer.so is disabled (by chmod'ing to 0).
- On Windows (network enabled/disabled using 'Network Connections').