Priority: P2: Important
Resolution: Out of scope
Affects Version/s: 5.6.0 RC, 5.6.0
Fix Version/s: None
- Windows 10 Pro Update 1511
- Qt 5.6
- msvc 2015 compiler (32 and 64 bit and WinRT), mingw
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
- OpenGL 4.4
- DirectX 9.0c and 11.0
Using the media-player example ("player"):
The player compiles fine, but if I try to open different media files, some types will fail, all with the same error:
I tested the following types:
I tested .wmv too, but those worked. I tested all files using the Windows 10 Media-Player and VLC-mediaplayer - all worked fine.
I tested some more with 5.6 and got the following, interesting results:
- Msvc 2015 x64: Shows the error code
- Msvc 2015 and mingw x86: No error code, but will fail nonetheless
- Msvc 2015 WinRT x64: No error and the video plays, but you can only hear sound, no display!
I'm not shure what this means, but it may help.