On Windows 8.1 or 10, in a certain situation, a QAxWidget is not drawn at the correct coordinate in a multi-monitor, multi-dpi setup. This bug is dependent on many conditions (see below).
All these conditions must exist for the bug to appear:
- The primary monitor is set at a DPI of 150% or more
- The secondary monitor is set at 100%
- The mouse pointer is on the secondary monitor when QAxWidget is first shown
- The application manifest specify </dpiAware>true</dpiAware>
this mean "High DPI Aware" (== System Aware) but not "Per Monitor High DPI Aware"
- The "QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR" environment variable is set to "1"
We attached a simple project to reproduce the bug and a screenshot of the result.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-54420|
|163776,3||QPlatformWindow::initialGeometry(): Do not touch child window positions||5.6||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|