From Qt 5.7, and if we use AA_UseOpenGLES as application attribute on our main, anytime you resize a QML window the contents don't refresh automatically. It doesn't happen when DesktopGL is enabled.
Here you have a couple of screencasts to show the issue:
Correct behavior: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6132766/works.flv
Incorrect behavior: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6132766/doesn%27tWork.flv
This happens on Windows platform (Windows 7 at least), and it doesn't happen on OSX El Capitan.
This can be reproduced as follows:
- Install Qt 5.7 on windows 7
- Open the example project "qtdeclarative\examples\quick\scenegraph\openglunderqmlopenglunderqml"
- add the line QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_UseOpenGLES); the first thing in main
- Launch the project and resize the window in all directions
- EXPECTED: The contents of the window are refreshed automatically
- ACTUAL: You have to actually drag the window, or make it smaller in order to get refreshed.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-54451|
|195336,4||Workaround for window not getting update on ANGLE after resize||5.9||qt/qtbase||Status: ABANDONED||-1||0|