Attached example is based on the pure-qml compositor and extends it, by adding a button to the background and set touchEventsEnabled to true for the connected shell surfaces.
When multiflame.qml is used as only wayland client, touch events are received (both single and multi), but in case we have more than one wayland client ( we launch multiflame two times and get two wayland surfaces) only one wayland client receives touch events.
1. Launch modified compositor
2. Test that green button works as expected (changes to red)
3. launch multiflame as a wayland client two times so there are two wayland surfaces
4. Do a touch press in one multiflame window and verify that it renders two flames.
5. Try to do the same with another multiflame window.