Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: 5.10.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Packaging & Installer
5.10.1 installer doesn't work in a company network with a proxy even with the --proxy command line argument.
License check is stuck forever and there's no possibility to skip it.
So basically at the moment it is impossible to install 5.10.1. Up to 5.9.4 the --proxy option was working. (I can't recall if I ever installed 5.10.0)
In general there's an issue with the UI like this:
- launch the installer without any command line argument
- license check starts and gets stuck
- configure any proxy option
- the new proxy option is not taken into account
- pressing "Cancel" asks you to exit the installer
I've seen the above sequence not working with 5.9.4, while the --proxy option was working.