Authentication process in 'Reddit Example' fails as the QOAuth2AuthorizationCodeFlow status never changes from TemporaryCredentialsReceived to Granted.
Steps to reproduce:
- set up the Reddit Example so that it is ready to run ( https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.10/qtnetworkauth-redditclient-example.html )
- create reddit account
- register the app here: https://www.reddit.com/prefs/apps/
- redirect uri: http://localhost:1337/
- copy the client_id from reddit (app page)
- run Qt's Reddit Example with the client_id as an argument
- observe the status changes of 'oauth2' found in file 'redditwrapper.cpp'
EXPECTED: the status changes eventually to 'QAbstractOAuth::Granted'
ACTUAL: The status never moves beyond 'QAbstractOAuth::TemporaryCredentialsReceived'