Qt app won't show any Emoji character. Even nothing render when trying to show folder name which contains Emoji, and changed TextEdit font.
- Create QtQuick app with using template on QtCreator.
- Install that app to Android P device.
- Launch app, and tap on text edit control.
- Enter some Emoji character.
- Can see entered Emoji normally.
- Entered Emoji won't be shown. See attached image. (There is incorrect character on top-left when entered Emoji in the image)
- Sample app by AndroidStudio is showing normally.
- Not reproduce on Android 8.x and lower versions.
Device: Essential Phone PH-1 (Android 9 Pie OTA)