Hello! In openSUSE Tumbleweed, Akregator (ver 5.9.3), the program crashes if you close the tab with the full version of the article opened from the RSS feed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
01. Add rss feed.
02. Update rss feed.
03. Options "additional", do not put a tick "download when viewing the entire article" and "mark all new articles as read."
04. Options "store 100 articles" from the rss feed.
05. Open any article in the rss feed.
06. Read to the end of the "short version of the article."
07. Click the "full article".
08. Go to the open tab with the article.
09. Close the tab with the article.
10. 3..2..1.. Segmentation fault.
Correct closing of the tab with the full version of the article. The program remains in working condition.
I follow the topic, if you need to add some information, then let me know. "backtrace.txt" attached.