On the Qt 5.13 release we expect to have Qt for Webassembly included in the Qt code, having binary packages that you can download. This means that will be part of the installer (online or offline).
We should update the documentation with latest bug fix.
Working on adding Qt for Webassembly on Industrial Automation demo https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTPM-792
Main focus items for 5.13 are in the link session, but general idea is:
- Developer Experience: What to be included into the tool chain and performance improvement.
- QA: Testing on certain browsers:
- today manual testing on browser. To evaluate how to create automated testing.
- Browser tested: chrome (both desktop and mobile), safari, firefox, opera, edge.
- current documentation in the wiki, moving that in the official documentation for 5.13, adding some paragraph on what it is and what is used for.
- Demos and Samples