Type: Technical task
Priority: P2: Important
Fix Version/s: None
Note that the express purpose of the web page is to support Qt contributors and not developers using Qt. Such developers are meant to be served by www.qt.io/developers
The new web page should not be a wiki, for that purpose we can continue to use wiki.qt.io.
Optimally the website would contain:
- Overview of the Qt Project
- Contribution guidelines
- Governance model
- Contribution statistics
- Contact information (mailing lists etc)
- Links to codereview, documentation, forums etc
- Rendered view of QUIPs
- Controlled by the Qt governance (any contributor can make changes to the page using the established review process for Qt source code)
- Being able to run scripts on the server to collect data for the above content
We should avoid situation that happened earlier with "DevNet" where documentation and multiple other items were scattered across.