Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: 5.12.2, 5.12.3, 5.12.4, 5.13.0
Fix Version/s: 5.12.5
Environment:Host: Windows 10 or Ubuntu 16.04, Target: Android, Test devices: several mobile phones and tablets with Android 8, QtCreator 4.9.0, Qt 5.12.2 (or Qt 5.12.3), NDK r18b, Android SDK 26.1.1
The sub menu of a simple main menu is not shown if the Qt Widget Application for Android is compiled for arm64-v8a (see attached screenshots).
It works fine (the sub menu is shown, see attached screenshots) if the application is compiled for armeabi-v7a.
Workflow to reproduce the problem:
- create simple Qt Widget application
- add main menu bar
- add some main menu items
- add some sub menu items for each main menu item
- compile for android (using arm and arm64)
- install apk on android device
- start the application and try to activate a sub menu item ==> works for arm but does not work for arm64 version
The source code for the demonstration application SimpleMenu is attached. Also the apk's for arm and arm64 are attached.