When changing the ColorSync profile to a different one then Qt will update to use the new one, but causing a refresh will change it back. This can be done by doing the following:
- Copy the FakeBRG_swop colors.icc profile to the ~/Library/ColorSync/Profiles folder.
- Start a Qt application (I used the application example in this case)
- Change the color profile via System Preferences | Displays | Color to the FakeBRG_swop colors one
- Note that the system changes and the application does too
- Resize the application window and it reverts back
So it should be refreshed as soon as the color profile is changed and not have to trigger an update manually after it has been changed.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-77749|
|271257,6||macOS: Invalidate backingstore and trigger expose on color space changes||5.12||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|
|285185,3||macOS Don't throw away backingstore buffers when backing properties change||5.14||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|
|285462,5||macOS: Don't throw away backingstore buffers when backing properties change||5.12||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|