Priority: P1: Critical
Affects Version/s: 5.12.5, 5.13.1
Environment:Mac Book Pro (macOS 10.14.6)
Commits:e00d888daefbfbd5f17e0772421773f8e295087b (qt/qtbase/5.13.2) 24651843511aa508e5c5968eaa7c7c2d3331cc17 (qt/qtbase/5.12)
TextEdit on Rectangle behavior is strange with entering Japanese character on iOS 13.1. And it's causing by iOS 13.0 release version.
1. Change iPhone's language setting to Japanese.
2. Tap on TextEdit, and put some character by software keyboard.
3. Tap on TextEdit, then showing "Select", "Select All", "Paste".
Attached sample project is created from "Qt Quick Application - Empty".
There are 4 rectangles.
- When tap upper rectangle, count up number in next of rectangle. <pic1.png>
- When tap lower rectangle, character is put. <pic2.png>
- If upper rectangle is tapped after character is put by lower rectangle, showing "Select", "Select All", "Paste" instead of counted up. <pic3.png>
iOS 12 has no problem, also works normally if OS language setting is English.
|For Gerrit Dashboard: QTBUG-78496|
|276025,3||iOS: Prevent UIKit from adding UITextInteraction to our view||5.13.2||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|
|276540,2||iOS: Prevent UIKit from adding UITextInteraction to our view||5.12||qt/qtbase||Status: MERGED||+2||0|