- Load any project (I load a project with subprojects) (screen1.png)
- Make sure that context menu for the subproject "app" is correct (screen2.png)
- Open Finder window which makes the Qt Creator window inactive (screen3.png)
- Make a right button click for the subproject "app" on the inactive Qt Creator window - you will see a strange context menu with disabled items (screen4.png)
- Now if you make the Qt Creator window active, all context menus (for a subproject) are broken (screen5.png)
I personally evaluate this bug as very critical because it often makes me to restart Qt Creator.