- installed via online installer, some time ago a 5.12.x; now added next version 5.13.2
- start 'quicknanobrowser' application from examples
- load some pdf from internet
- everything is rendered fine butl right-mouse-button click doesn't work on whole window;
- select some text, this is OK, then right mouse click but no context menu
- context menu works only on pdfviewer menubar on top and maybe 10-20 milimetters bellow this menubar.
On Windows a shown small 1x1 milimeter rectangle is show on point of click