Priority: P3: Somewhat important
Affects Version/s: 5.13.2, 5.14.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Widgets: Style Sheets
Commits:231be2e0a192f16141c12888e126bb2284b29b9f (qt/qtbase/dev) 6e470764a98434a120eba4fcc6035137cf9c92cf (qt/qtbase/5.15)
- Create a QComboBox.
- Apply a style-sheet to the application.
- Make the QComboxBox editable ( execute setEditable( true ) ).
- The background of the internal QLineEdit is not applied (but the foreground color). This is especially problematic in "dark themed" styles, since the white foreground color is indistinguishable from the white background.
In order to reproduce compile the provided minimal example project:
- Start the example.
- Click "Add Box" twice (two QComboBox are added to the window).
- Click "Editable" for the first QComboBox.
- Click "Apply Style".
- Click "Editable" for the second QComboBox.
- Now the first QComboBox is correctly setup, but the second displays a white font on a white background.
A workaround is to apply the styleSheet after changing the edit state of the QComboBox, but this introduces a significant lag for larger applications.